Carbon111's Serge Modular Index
- Serge Modular Introduction
- An intro to the most flexible modular synthesizer out there! Here's my Serge Corner with an overview, resources, programming guides, module descriptions and links.
- Serge Modular Spreadsheet
- This useful spreadsheet is a labor-of-love by fellow Serge fan Ty Hodson. A ton of information about Shop Panels, M-odules and Function Blocks packed into one document!
- The Original Serge Guidebook
- The late Rich Gold's excellent Serge Guidebook, originally shipped with systems in the 70s and 80s. Such a wonderful reference to the unique architecture of the Serge Modular system!
- Alphabet Soup #1: The DSG
- The DSG is one of the most flexible synthesizer modules ever conceived and yet in some ways is very simple. This is first in a series of introductory articles, each focusing on a particular Function Block.
- Lost Terrain
- My album of three very diverse, dark, ambient soundscapes created with my modest four panel Serge Modular system. Available from CD Baby to download.
- Serge Animal
- An all-in-one Serge Modular panel with massive timbral capabilities in just four rackspaces! Here's my little overview.
- Blue Voice
- Part one of an overview of the "Blue Funstation". A review by Steve Korn covering the ins and outs of this flexible Shop Panel, the Blue Voice.
M-class / M-odules:
- M-Class Panel Overview
- A quick intro to a few of the new STS Serge M-Class panels with jpegs and summaries - for more detailed info, see the reviews below or the Serge Modular Spreadsheet.
- Serge Creature
- An overview of one of the first M-Class Serge panels. A unique, compact synth with all the flexibility and great sound quality you expect from STS Serge.
- Serge Creature - The Unauthorized Manual
- A wonderful document crafted by Ken Tkacs lovingly detailing all the ins and outs of the Serge Creature M-odule. A great in-depth look into to the "Serge Paradigm"!
- Dual Oscillator
- An in-depth review of the Dual Oscillator M-odule by b3nsf. A powerful source of powerful sounds for your M-class system.
- SQP Sequencer
- Hexenduction provides an excellent overview of this powerful Sequencer/Programmer M-odule.
- M-Case Portable Case
- A wonderful case to house up to four M-odules and power supply comfortably.
- M-Locker Portable Case
- A beautiful piece of craftsmanship to pair up with your favorite M-odule.
Serge Modular systems and panels are currently manufactured by Sound Transform Systems in Hartland, Wisconsin. You can reach them at (262) 367-3030.
What you give is what you get.
The contents of these pages are Copyright ©James D. Maier 1997, 2013 All Rights Reserved.
Please report any broken links or problems you may have with these pages.